Health Science Campus (HSC) is located on the West side of the Main Campus. It is an integral part of the Sabah Al-Salem University City but functionally it is an independent self-supporting entity. HSC includes five medical colleges, research laboratories, research center, teaching hospital and clinics, medical support facilities, hospital staff housing, along with other academic, administrative and services support facilities. It has its own Central Utility Plant (CUP) with utility distribution tunnels to supply utilities to all the buildings and the facilities in the HSC. The utility Tunnels of HSC and Main Campus are to be interconnected to ensure efficient distribution of utilities to all buildings within the University City.
• Master Planning, Infrastructure, ICT and Integration, Unification, Landscape works, Roads • Electric Substations M3, M6 • Electric Substations M3, M6 • Recreational Center (West) • Biohazard Waste Management
• General / Ground Maintenance • Central Utility Plant (CUP 4) • Furniture and Housing Store • Workshop, Staff and Security Facilities • Surface and Deck Parking, Service Plots
• College of Public Health • Training Centers • College of Pharmacy • College of Dentistry • College of Allied Health
• College of Medicine • Student Centers • Health Science Centers • Prayer Center • Faculty Club 3
• University Hospital (690 Beds capacity) • Research Center • Hospital Staff Housing • Out Patient Housing
• Surface/Deck Parking • Support facilities • Mosque